even though toronto has yet to be blessed with a blanket of white in the city, i am still eager to break out a few pairs of my favourite boots. i have a standard rotation of daytime & dressy boots and a vintage pair from my mother that warm my tootsies through the winter months.
below are a collection of boot,s new for this season ~ i need to pick a pair that is both versatile for everyday wear in the city & winter weekends at the cottage ~ obviously the two-tone zara set need not apply but they were too pretty to be excluded.
1. hunter boot ~ two-tone riding rain boot
2. sorel ~ crazy cable wedge
3. sorel ~ wicked work boot
4. michael by michael kors ~ brandy snow boot
5. tory burch ~ mid calf flat boot
6. zara ~ two-tone wide heel boot
what are your favourites?